BEER PRODUCED BY TECHIMPEX BREWERIES
The breweries produced by TECHIMPEX produce all types of beer, except non-alcoholic beer, which requires additional equipment. Besides, one type of beer, depending on the proportion of malt and hops, achieves various flavors, as well as the concentration of alcohol from mild beer types containing alcohol of from 3.3-3.8% up to 4.4-5.0% to a sufficiently strong beer containing alcohol of 6-8% and for special request more
Short description of some beers, which you are able to produce with our breweries:
- IPA (India Pale Ale) and APA (American Pale Ale) - beer with significant quantities of different types of hops. Pale malt gives hop to emerge in all its glory. The APA and IPA are two sides of the same coin. APA emphasizes the aromatic side of hops, IPA — taste that is bitterness. Two ways of hopping give such an opportunity: brewing with hops gives bitterness, infusion on dry hops – aromatics with fruit-citrus-coniferous notes.
- Blonde Ales. Color varies from light to dark golden; beer has very good transparency and form a large dense creamy foam from white to cream color. It is characterized by malt sweetness, a mild hop flavor and a rich and spicy aroma of hops and sweet malt. Alcohol content: 6.0-7.5%.
- American Brown Ales created by American brewers, has expressed chocolate, caramel, nut and smoked notes, which counterbalance the hop bitterness. Color from light to dark brown, transparent. Forms from small to moderate foam from cream to yellow-brown color. Alcohol content: 4.3-6.2%.
- Stouts and Porters, for example Guinness and Murphy’s are dry Irish stouts, but you can brew something similar, but unique. Stouts draw their flavor and color from roasted barley. Porter is very similar to stout, but made from, or largely from, unroasted barley.
- Wheat beer. One of the most commercially successful types of wheat beer is hefeweisen, served with lemon, very fresh for the summer season.
- English Ales are very popular and have their own culture of brewing and drinking.
- Mexican lager (type Corona) using malt, rice and corn, is classified as Premium American Lager beer. Corona is one of the top-selling beers worldwide. Our company can offer, for the additional price, recipe of the Corona type beer, which we have invented and it is possible to brew on our equipment.
- European beers, mostly lagers are separate subject to discuss; the most famous are Belgian beers, beside Czech and German lager beers.
- Other types.
The cost of the brewery includes recipes and brew technologies for 4 different varieties of beer:
1/ Lager beer amber coloured, developed on the basis of the best Czech variety Light beer, classic Czech variety – amber coloured, contains 4.4% of alcohol and 12% of dry matter. This sort is the most popular. Only natural ingredients without any preservatives are using to brew this beer, according to the classic Czech technology, but with our twist. Fragrant hops and light malts create a refreshing light drink. Bitter hops give barely perceptible tartness. Beer has a harmonious taste with hop aroma.
2/ Lager beer gold coloured, developed on the basis of the best German variety Light beer - German variety. It has no beer bitterness. Beer is popular among students. This variety is almost the same as our classic, Czech light beer, but this beer is softer and weaker. It is gold coloured. It contains 3.8% of alcohol and 11% of dry matter.
3/ Red Irish beer Red beer, contents 5.4% of alcohol and 14% of dry matter. For many years our brewers were working on this beer and it expresses our view of the truly exclusive and honourable beverage. The beer is brewed of caramel malt, "red" beer is pleasant in all aspects: appearance - bright, cognac hue with an amber tint and glowing from the inside. Taste is slightly spicy, wonderfully soft and rich.
4/ Black Irish beer Dark (velvet) beer, contents 5.7% of alcohol and 15% of dry matter. Caramel and roasted malt form a deep bodied, harmonious taste, bitter hops gives an astringency and strength of the beverage. This beer is brewed mostly in winter, to make a change. It is a quite strong beer. It resembles the taste of Guinness, but it is softer and therefore gentler to drink.
NOTE: Our technologists-brewers for an additional pay may develop other varieties of beer on your demand and taste. It's enough to provide a couple of bottles of beer, which is popular in a particular region of a country, after that our brewers will conduct a chemical analysis of the samples and create a beer close to the taste of the samples.